When transferring property whether it be part or whole of the property refers to changing ownership from one person to another and is usually done between family members or a third party. This process may also involve refinancing of an existing mortgage.
Direct Conveyancing Solutions is experienced in handling this complicated and often costly process.
There are number of reasons why you may need to transfer property:
- You may wish to transfer a property to your child or children.
- You may be acquiring an interest in a property currently held by another family member.
- You may be required to transfer the whole or part of a property as part of a Family Law settlement.
Direct Conveyancing Solutions offers you a hassle free process and some of the service that we offer include:
- Drafting legal documentation in relation to title transfer.
- Liaising with your bank and ensuring everything is in order.
- Providing you with advice on stamp duty and attending to stamping.
- Obtaining necessary title Search.
- Organising and attending settlement.
Direct Conveyancing Solution provides up to date advice and goes above and beyond to servicing all our clients when transferring property.
If you have an enquiry regarding transferring ownership of property, please give us a call today or send us an email.