When selling property, Direct Conveyancing Solutions provides you with the representation required to complete the sale process. We understand that when selling a property there can be uncertainty of what steps need to be taken. It is important for us that you be comfortable throughout the selling process.
Direct Conveyancing Solutions aims to provide a smooth transaction and keep you up to date throughout the entire process from start to finish. Our experience allows us to fully understand the potential issues that can arise and deal with them in advance. We also make you aware of any changes that may affect you throughout the process.
Upon initial instructions from you whether it be via telephone or email, a fee agreement is issued and emailed to you. Once this is signed and completed by you, we will begin working on your matter.
What we do:
- Issue you with a questionnaire with a series of question relating to the property.
- Prepare the Contract for Sale based on your instructions to the questionnaire. This includes drafting of special conditions, obtaining prescribed documents such as 149 certificate, sewer drainage diagram and copy of title certificate.
- Issue the agent with a copy of the Contract for marketing of the property.
- Advise you on any amendments to the Contract that the prospective purchasers have sought.
- Negotiate special conditions on your behalf.
- Prepare and attend to the exchange of Contracts.
- Liaising and arranging for the discharge of mortgage.
- Preparing documentation for settlement such as Transfer and Adjustment Statement.
- Organise and attend settlement with the bank and purchaser’s representative.
- Arrange for the surplus funds to be deposited into your account.
- Ask the real estate agent to finalise the transfer and deduct his commission on the sale.
- Advise all parties once settlement is completed.
- Finalise the transfer and complete your matter.
Direct Conveyancing Solutions ensures that you are aware of all costs involved in carrying out the transactions as well as your obligations under the Contract.
If you have an enquiry regarding sale of a residential property, please give us a call today or send us an email.