Buying a home is one of the most stressful and expensive things you will ever do. It’s vital that you seek legal advice from someone with excellent knowledge and understanding as the process may be complicated.
Direct Conveyancing Solutions aims to take the stress out of the purchase and keep you well informed throughout the transaction.
Upon initial instructions from you whether it be via telephone or email, a fee agreement is issued and emailed to you. Once this is signed and completed by you, we will begin working on your matter.
What we do:
- Review the Contract for Sale.
- Request amendments to the Contract on your behalf.
- Investigate the certificate of title to ensure that there are no caveats, easements, change of by laws or any covenants on title.
- Arrange for a pre-inspection reports on your behalf such as Pest, Building and Strata Reports.
- Organising and liaising with agents and the seller’s representative for the exchange of contracts.
- Checking with various government authorities to see if they have a vested interest in the property or outstanding debts to local council.
- Arranging and attending to payment of stamp duty.
- Liaising with lender in regard to the mortgage.
- Preparing documentation for settlement such as Transfer and Adjustment Statement.
- Organise and attend settlement with the bank and sellers representative.
- Investigate the certificate of title prior to settlement.
Direct Conveyancing Solutions ensures that you are aware of all costs involved in carrying out the transactions as well as your rights under the Contract.
If you have an enquiry regarding purchasing a residential property, please give us a call today or send us an email.